The Sony UP-971AD is a B&W HYBRID graphic printer that supports both analog and digital applications. This dual compatibility is especially critical as imaging systems make the transition from analog to digital technology. The UP-971AD has both an analog video input as well as a USB 2.0 high-speed interface for digital printing.
The Sony UP-971AD offers an improved resolution of 325 dpi ensuring superb picture quality and faster print speed of about 8 seconds. As an extra convenience, the UP-971AD uses the same media as the predecessor model - UPP-210HD and UPP-210SE for such applications as ultrasound, mobile c-arm, and cardiac cath lab.
- Analog video and digital USB 2.0 interfaces
- Fast print speed - approximately 8 seconds
- Excellent print quality and contrast
- Front panel LCD display for easy operation
- Cleaning sheet 3-614-409-05 recommended when white stripes appear on the printouts
|Dimensions||12.4 x 5.2 x 12.0 inches|
|Printer Gradation||256 gradations of gray scale|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240V, 50/60Hz, 1.3 to 2.4A|
|Print Speed||Approx. 8 second (Std mode)|
|Printing Method||Thermal Printing|
|Printer Resolution||325 dpi|
|Safety Compliance||UL60601-1 Listed CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 GS GM UL1950 Listed CSA C22.2 No.950|