The machine is combined high-frequency X-ray photography diagnostic equipment, which is used in radiology, orthopedics, wards, emergency rooms, operating rooms, and ICU, etc. It is mobile diagnostic equipment which can make radiography on human body, such as head, limbs, chest and spine. The machine is especially suitable for photography without power supply, such as special outdoor environment and emergent incidents.
1. Use a assembly high-frequency high-voltage generator, kV closed-loop control and mAs digital closed-loop control technology, microprocessor Real-time control, ensure dose accuracy and repeatability.
2. kV、mAs two buttons adjustment, LCD display, parameter memory.
3. With 50 preset anatomy programs, and parameters can be modified by the user.
4. With over high voltage protection, tube over-current protection, output overload protection function, more secure and reliable.
5. The structural design of Ergonomics, simple and easy operation.
6. Use special high-quality batteries as the machine power supply, once fully charged, about 200 times the normal expose, avoid the fluctuations in net power supply to impact on the film effectiveness, the photography quality more stable and reliable.
Technical parameters of high frequency x ray generator digital equipment
|x ray machine Main Inverter frequency||40 KHz|
|X-ray Tube of radiography machine||fixed anode focus: 1.5 (X-ray tube for high frequency)|
|Power Supply||220V±10% 50Hz Inner-resistance ≤1.0Ω|
|Operation Method||Wire/wireless control|
Features of high frequency x ray generator digital equipment
1.With new design of compact appearance and flexible movement, it owns all the advantages of high frequency mobile x-ray photography machine.
2. It adopts the patent technology of automatic and single-arm support. The appearance is more beautiful and operate more conveniently.
3. With high frequency inverter to emit high quality X-ray and low dose on skin, and ensure excellent definition and contrast of pictures.
4. With techniques of KV analog closed loop control, mAs digital closed loop control and micro-processing real-time control to ensure precision and repeatability of the dose.